Photo by Blane Marable Photography
Now that you’re engaged, it’s time to get your best friends together and CELEBRATE! Athens is a thriving and vibrant city with an outstanding culinary, music and arts scene. There is nothing you can’t do in Athens, which makes it the perfect destination for your bachelorette weekend. Below you will find a planned itinerary with my recommendations to make your weekend with your bridal party unforgettable!
Photo by GoodTomiCha
- Arrive at ATH BNB: The Rushmore
- After a day of work or travel, this luxury bed and breakfast is the trendy getaway of your dreams. With 14 separately unique and plush rooms to choose from, there is enough room to host all of your bridal party in style.
Photo by ATH BNB on Instagram
- Dinner at Shokitini
- Once the girls are dressed up and ready for the night, head to Shokitini Japanese Restaurant for some amazing sushi rolls and to end the night singing your favorite songs with your favorite people in one of their karaoke lounges.
- My recommendation: The Red & Black roll is so good!
- Breakfast at Mama’s Boy
- There is no better way to start your morning than at Mama’s Boy. This must-see spot has some of the best and most popular breakfast food in Athens and is sure to be a crowd favorite.
- My recommendation: The Georgia Peach French Toast or the Chocolate Cake for Breakfast!
Photo by Mama’s Boy on Instagram
- Blowouts at Blonde Beauty Bar
- The Blonde Beauty Bar is the perfect local place to take your girls to get a fresh and fun blowout for the day. Treat yourself and your bridesmaids to a new ‘do so you feel ready to take on the day.
- Lunch at Trappeze Pub
- Head to downtown Athens to dine at Trappeze Pub, a casual gastropub known for its spectacular menu. With a large variety of beers, ciders and meads on tap and with a killer lineup of delicious sandwiches and burgers, everyone in your crowd is sure to find something they love here.
- My recommendation: The Chicken Bacon Ranch sandwich is unreal!
- Shopping Downtown
Photo by Epiphany Athens on Instagram
- Drinks & Appetizers at Hybar
- This rooftop bar located above the Hyatt Place Hotel has some of the best 360-degree views of Athens. Head up here with your squad for some drinks, appetizers and sunset pictures to kick off your evening the right way.
- My recommendation: The Trio Dip or the Crawfish Toast!
- Dinner at Pauley’s Crepe Bar
- For dinner, Pauley’s Crepe Bar is one of my personal favorite Athens spots to go with friends. The drinks, crepes, and overall energy in this restaurant is the perfect environment to start the party and keep it going throughout the night.
- My recommendation: The Chicken Caesar Crepe and Bananas Foster Crepe are simply divine!
Photo by Pauley’s Crepe Bar
- See a Live Show
- Brunch at The Cafe on Lumpkin
- Located in the heart of the Five Points area, dining at this cozy and quaint restaurant is the perfect way to relax and unwind on a Sunday morning while you recap the previous night.
- My recommendation: The Breakfast Burrito is my absolute favorite!
- Explore the Botanical Gardens
- As one last hoorah before your bachelorette weekend comes to a close, explore The State Botanical Garden of Georgia to discover some beautiful florals and peaceful walking paths right here in Athens. You could even get dressed up and have a picturesque photo shoot as the perfect way to commemorate your weekend-long celebration.
Photo by Atlanta Trails
Our purpose at Weddings in Athens is to show the outstanding selection of Athens, Georgia wedding vendors such as wedding photographers, videographers, florists, wedding planners and venues. We hope that our information will be helpful to you as you plan your Athens, Georgia wedding. Please contact Weddings in Athens if you would like to have your listing added. Please follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/weddingsinathens.